Vanessa Hudgens 2011 Shape Magazine Bikini Photo Shoot


Vanessa Hudgens 2011 Shape Magazine Photo Shoot

Vanessa Hudgens shows off her hot body for the April cover of Shape magazine.

The Bandslam actress shared that she really had work to do on her body and her eating habits when she started filming and had trouble fitting in to her costume.

“I was so unhealthy. I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream and eat it all before bedtime. And my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos. When I came back [to High School Musical], I almost couldn’t get my costume on. When I finally got it zipped up, my boobs were up to my chin!”

The 22 year-old started to shape up but it was nothing compared to the training for her movie Sucker Punch.

“I knew it was going to be hard but I didn’t know how hard. In the beginning I could dead lift 135 lbs. By the end, I lifted 180 lbs. I was a monster.”

Hudgens spoke about her ex, Zac Efron, and how she felt relaxed with him.

“It was nice to have someone to share all those experiences with. It was a good thing. The relationship kept me grounded and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn’t need to try to be someone that I’m not.”

Grab a copy of Shape magazine to get more Vanessa.

Get paid To Promote at any Location